Sunday, February 23, 2014

July!

July was a fun filled, busy month! We celebrated the 4th at the balloon festival and then a big BBQ with the fam. I spent some time in SLC with my family at the cabin. Then we went to the Boulder Mountains for male bonding. (they invite the women every other year). We went to the SF Rodeo (Kalel pretty much didn't sleep that day), the next day was Elisha and Phil's wedding in St. George. Then Kyle and I went to Cedar City. He attended a seminar while I hung out with my sisters. By the time we got back it was almost August! We are having so much fun. Kalel is growing, we get a lot of comments about how tall he is and how he looks like a little old man! People say he looks like my Dad... must be the haircut. I think he's a pretty good mix between Kyle and I. We get comments both ways. He is starting to look more and more like his Dad. Kyle is busy washing windows with his buddy Richard. I am happily at home with my baby. We have a lot of fun together. The plan for now is to stay up North for a little while longer. We hope all are doing well, and that everyone is having a fabulous summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment