Sunday, February 23, 2014

Baby!!

He's finally here! I started having pains around 6 a.m. Monday April 9th. I thought they would just go away (as they always do) and went back to bed. I later got up to go to work, and they were pretty consistent and didn't seem to be leaving. I decided to walk around the backyard (I was ready for this baby to come and didn't want the contractions to stop)! I labored at home until I was 3-4 minutes apart. We checked into the hospital around 9 p.m. Kalel was born at 11:45, 15 minutes before his due date. He is starting out as a fairly obedient child! Everything went very well. He weighed 6 lbs. 7 oz. and is 19 1/2 inches long. He is a healthy, adorable, tiny boy! We are now happily recovering at home. Thank you to everyone for your love and support!

Best wishes,

K&K (and K)

No comments:

Post a Comment